So, Easter break is coming up in a few weeks, which means an entire month to see some more exhibitions!
Here’s what’s hopefully coming up in my Easter posts:
- Manet: Portraying Life – Royal Academy of Arts, www.royalacademy.org.uk
- Barocci: Brilliance and Grace – National Gallery, www.nationalgallery.org.uk
- Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901 – The Courtauld Gallery, www.courtauld.ac.uk/gallery
- Schwitters in Britain – Tate Britain, www.tate.org.uk
- Ice Age art: arrival of the modern mind – British Museum, www.britishmuseum.org
- Life and Death: Pompeii and Herculaneum – British Museum, www.britishmuseum.org
It has also come to my attention that there will be a few art fairs occurring in the last week of April which I hope to be able to attend:
- The London Original Print Fair – Royal Academy of Arts, 25th – 28th April 2013, www.londonprintfair.com
- The Other Art Fair – Ambika P3, 25th – 28th April 2013, www.theotherartfair.com
It seems it’s going to be a busy, busy Easter break!