As a guest writer, I have contributed to numerous websites in the past. Among this is my existing work for Museum Bookstore as a book reviewer.
Below is a brief list of some of my contributions:
- Two-Faced Fame – celebrity or commodity? – InQuire, 2 June 2013
- Student Review: UNDEREXPOSED – A Tribute to Female Artists – Studio 3 Gallery, 5 June 2013
- Pre-Raphaelites on Paper – The Courtauldian, 2 June 2016
- Art Bloggers: A Blessing or a Curse? – Interscript Journal Online Magazine, 13 March 2017
- Dürer or not? – Royal Museums Greenwich Blog, 20 December 2017
I am always open to the opportunity to write for other publications so let me know if you’d like me to write for you!
You can contact me HERE!